We are currently looking to recruit a 1st Line I.T. Support Assistant/Administrator. This is a challenging post within a small team and you will be responsible for assisting in the smooth running of internal / external I.T. systems along with providing general administration support within the office.
The post holder will have responsibility for:
- Providing 1st line technical support to staff and users of BASICS Scotland systems.
- Assist in the development and management of internal database systems.
- Assist in filming of teaching and advertising materials.
- Co-ordination & organisation of Tele Education & Remote Skills courses.
- Providing general administrative support.
- Assist in development and implementation of innovative I.T. solutions.
You will have an IT related qualification or suitable experience of providing 1st Line Technical Support to end users along with good administrative skills.
How to Apply
Please send C.V. with covering letter to Craig Stewart at firstname.lastname@example.org or post to – BASICS Scotland, Sandpiper House, Aberuthven Enterprise Park, Aberuthven, Perth & Kinross, PH3 1EL
If you have any questions relating to this post please feel free to call Craig on 01764 663671.