Originally posted: 26/03/2015
We are pleased to announce that the official launch date for the BASICS Scotland Responders App will be Friday 17th April at approximately 1pm.
The app is available in IOS and Android versions free of charge for all medically qualified BASICS Scotland members/responders and you can pre-register now to download the app and install it on your device so you have full access to all its features as soon as it goes live.
To pre-register go to http://apprequest.basics-scotland.org.uk
As soon as the app has gone live (if you have pre-installed the app) you will receive a push notification on your device to let you know that it is now live).
Not a member of BASICS Scotland?
Visit http://membership.basics-scotland.org.uk to join online now and take advantage of the following benefits:
- Access to the BASICS Scotland Responders App
- Access to the members area of the BASICS Scotland Website where you can view the entire collection of education videos produced by us
- Participation in our quarterly Clinical Governance Meetings
- Discount to the BASICS Scotland Annual Conference
- Discounts for participation in BASICS Scotland online courses including the popular Tele-education, DIMC preparation and Online IMC course
- Discounts with Medtree Medical, SP Service, Lojigma and BOC
- Discounted rate for the Emergency Medical Journal (EMJ)