BASICS Scotland are currently looking to employ a CEO
Based in Aberuthven, Perthshire
Salary: Up to £40k, based on experience
2 Year Fixed Term Contract (25 hours per week)
Closing date for applications: 24th September 2018
We are currently looking to recruit our first Chief Executive Officer to work 25 hours per week, phasing to be agreed with the candidate. This is a very exciting time to be joining BASICS Scotland and offers the post holder an exciting new opportunity to lead and further develop the organisation. This post has funding for two years and is a new post for the organisation replacing the founder and Medical Director on their retirement.
The post holder will have specific responsibility for the leadership and running of the organisation whilst refocusing them in an environment of change in the NHS, the need to strengthen their role in supporting rural and remote communities and seeking alternative and additional funding sources. An initial task will be to lead a review of current position and future path to ensure they continue to achieve their vital role in pre-hospital care.
Requirements for this post include:
- To take responsibility for maintaining the running of the charity.
- To ensure the effective day to day management of the charity in accordance with the BASICS Scotland governing documents and Board’s directives.
- To maintain high standards of practice in supporting the work of the charity within the ethos of BASICS Scotland.
- To ensure inclusion and diversity in all aspects of the charity’s work.
- To take responsibility for providing leadership and management to the staff and volunteers.
For further information or informal discussion, please contact Dr Colville Laird at email@example.com or alternatively, call 01764 663671.
Completed applications should be submitted to Lynne Malpass at the address below or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Postal address for applications:
F.A.O. Lynne Malpass
Aberuthven Enterprise Park
Perth & Kinross