We are currently looking to fill the post for Director of Education here at BASICS Scotland.
Post: Director of Education
Based: Sandpiper House, Aberuthven, Perthshire
Salary: negotiable based on experience
Term: 23 Months Fixed Term Contract (minimum 1 day per week)
Closing date for applications: 12 noon on 8th April 2019
Interview Date: interviews will be held on either the 18th or 25th April 2019
We are currently looking to recruit a Director of Education to work 1 day per week. This post is for a fixed term of two years. The post holder will have specific responsibility for the development of new educational activities, as well as the ongoing review of BASICS Scotland’s current education and training activities.
Skills and experience required for this post include:
- Postgraduate educational qualification
- Substantial postgraduate experience and will have held enhanced responsibility in an education or healthcare post
- Experience and understanding of educational quality assurance and the education sector in the UK
- Experience in teaching and development of educational material
- A record of research and publication activity
- Knowledge of educational theories and their application
- Knowledge of Remote and Rural Healthcare
- Knowledge of the structure and organisations tasked with healthcare provision in Scotland
- It is desirable, but not essential that the applicant should be a registered Nurse, Paramedic or Doctor, or have experience of providing education or training to GP’s or other healthcare professionals.
For further information, please contact Lucy Aitchison at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call 01764 663671
Completed applications should be emailed to Lucy at the above email address or send to the address at the bottom of this post.
Postal address for applications:
F.A.O. Lucy Aitchison
Aberuthven Enterprise Park
Perth & Kinross