The Sandpiper Trust is currently looking for an Administrator to be based in the BASICS Scotland office in Aberuthven.
The post holder will have responsibility for administration of the Sandpiper Wildcat Project & administrative support to The Sandpiper Trust.
Responsible to: Project Manager, Sandpiper Wildcat Project
Hours: 35 hours per week
Based at: BASICS Scotland, Sandpiper House, Aberuthven Enterprise Park, Aberuthven, Perth & Kinross, PH3 1EL
Salary: Band 3 – £16.960 – £19,927 per annum
Fixed Term Contract – 2 Years
Main duties will include:
- Provide administrative support to the Sandpiper Wildcat Project Manager and Paramedic trainers – co-ordinating all travel/accommodation bookings, collation of information & maintaining accurate records
- Organising training sessions for volunteer responders including booking venues, liaising with Paramedic Trainers, communicating with volunteers and maintaining accurate records of training delivered.
- Ordering equipment required for the Wildcat Project and maintaining accurate records of distribution.
- Minute taking at Sandpiper meetings.
- Printing and distribution of marketing materials including posters, flyers & brochures.
- Accounts – manage donor information, banking cheques & cash, gift aid reclaims.
- Fundraising support – events, online shop, distribution of collection cans and merchandise.
- First point of contact for the Sandpiper Trust – email and telephone queries, opening mail.
- Assist in all aspects of The Sandpiper Trust’s work undertaking other reasonable duties as required.
See http://www.sandpipertrust.org/job-vacancy-sandpiper-trust-administrator/ for Job Description and Person Spec Form.
Applications should be made in the first instance by emailing your C.V. to Keri Fickling at email@example.com
Alternatively you can post your C.V. to – The Sandpiper Trust, Sandpiper House, Aberuthven Enterprise Park, Aberuthven, Perth & Kinross, PH3 1EL