Post has now been filled. Thank you for your interest.
We are currently looking to recruit an Administrator. The post holder will provide administrative support for a variety of projects within the organisation as well as providing secretarial support to the Medical Director. They will also be required to take a lead role in organisation of our annual conference, as well providing support to the Office Manager in accounts using Sage software.
The post holder will have responsibility for:
- Diary management and secretarial support to the Medical Director, including minute taking.
- Admin support to the Office Manager including assisting in the organisation of the Annual Conference.
- Maintaining financial records and issuing invoices using Sage software.
- Organising meetings with multiple attendees, arranging travel and accommodation.
- Administration and liaison with our volunteer Responders.
- Administration of BASICS Scotland membership.
- Any other administrative duties as required.
The successful candidate should be educated to HNC level or have demonstrable equivalent experience in administration. You will have excellent organisational skills and a working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Sage packages. This is an exciting opportunity to join our organisation and be part of a small dynamic team.
How to Apply
Please send C.V. with covering letter to Lynne Malpass at email@example.com or post to – BASICS Scotland, Sandpiper House, Aberuthven Enterprise Park, Aberuthven, Perth & Kinross, PH3 1EL
Closing date for applications is: Monday 28th November 2016