Based: Sandpiper House, Aberuthven, Perthshire
Salary: From £19,945 to £21,947
Hours: Full-Time (37.5 hours)
Closing date for applications: Extended to Friday 1st May 2020
Interview Date: TBC
We are currently looking to recruit an administrator to be part of our small team based in our office in Aberuthven. The post holder will provide administrative support to the organisation for a variety of projects within the organisation, as well as providing support to our volunteer responders.
The successful candidate will have responsibility for:
- Provide general admin support to the Office Manager and Support Team.
- Reception duties, main point of contact for visitors and telephone queries.
- Administrative support to the Responder Clinician for our BASICS Responders, including processing responder applications, liaising with Scottish Ambulance Service and working closely with the Sandpiper Trust in dealing with equipment requests.
- Maintain database on BASICS Scotland membership and promote member’s benefits to increase member numbers.
- Organising meetings, arranging travel, expenses and accommodation for staff and volunteer instructors and minute taking where required.
- Accounts – support in invoicing, credit control and keeping financial records up to date using Sage software.
- Identifying suppliers and ordering equipment as required.
- Support in organisation of courses as required.
- Facilitate on courses, both weekdays and weekends (on a rota basis).
- Any other administrative duties as required.
The successful candidate should be educated to HNC level or have demonstrable equivalent experience in administration. You will have excellent organisational skills and a working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Sage packages. This is an exciting opportunity to join our organisation and be part of a small dynamic team.
For more information see the job advert and job description documents below.
How to apply
Download and complete the application form above and either email to firstname.lastname@example.org or post it to us at the following address:
F.A.O. Lorna Duff
Aberuthven Enterprise Park
Perth & Kinross