Post: Course / Event Co-ordinator
Based: Sandpiper House, Aberuthven, Perthshire
Salary: From £19,945 to £21,947
Hours: Full-Time (37.5 hours)
Closing date for applications: Due to current circumstances closing date for applications has now been extended to Friday 29th May 2020
Interview Date: TBC
We are currently looking to recruit a Course / Event Co-ordinator. The post holder will take a lead role in the organisation and administration of all courses, as well as in the organisation of our Annual Conference, that is held in September.
The post holder will have responsibility for:
- Organisation and administration of all courses.
- Identifying and booking suitable venues and negotiating contracts to ensure best value to the organisation.
- Booking candidates and faculty on courses and ensuring all course materials are sent within required timescales.
- Ensuring all course income has been received and invoices issued.
- Keeping databases up to date and producing course statistics as required.
- Facilitating on courses, both weekdays and weekends (on a rota basis).
- Assisting in the organisation of the BASICS Scotland Annual Conference including organising conference committee meetings, liaising with sponsors and processing speaker and delegate bookings.
The successful candidate should be educated to HNC level or have demonstrable equivalent experience in administration or events co-ordination. You will have excellent organisational skills and a working knowledge of Microsoft Office, in particular Outlook and Excel. This is an exciting opportunity to join our organisation and be part of a small dynamic team.
For more information see the job advert and job description documents below.
How to apply
Download and complete the application form above and either email to firstname.lastname@example.org or post it to us at the following address:
F.A.O. Lorna Duff
Aberuthven Enterprise Park
Perth & Kinross