Post: I.T. Support Technician / Administrator
Based: Sandpiper House, Aberuthven, Perthshire
Salary: From £18,383 to £21,947
Hours: Full-Time (35 hours)
Closing date for applications: Monday 30th September 2019
Interview Date: Interviews will take place week beginning Monday 7th October 2019
We are currently looking to recruit someone in the dual role of I.T. Support Technician / Administrator to be part of our small team based in our office in Aberuthven. The post holder will work closely with our I.T. Lead / Senior administrator in providing a wide range of support services to the staff and external members / users of BASICS Scotland. This is a great opportunity for someone to be involved in a varied post ranging from providing general support to being involved in the development of new technology to assist in the provision of training. Please note the administrator part of this role is to provide office administration support. See the list of duties below for more information.
Providing 1st line technical support:
- To staff and external users of our web based systems including websites using WordPress, E-learning portal
- To users of internal computer systems including use of Windows & Microsoft Office and any other software used to complete tasks within the office
- To users experiencing any hardware issues internally and externally
- To users of the BASICS Scotland Responders App
- To setup video conferencing system and provide ongoing technical support during meetings and training sessions
Supporting the delivery of our courses to health practitioners:
- Administration of all contact, events and workflow data on Administrate, our cloud based CRM and events management system
- Co-ordination and organisation of Tele Education, including managing the live sessions online, the web based content and delegate recruitment
- Collation and presentation of data on delegates, courses, course evaluation and Patient Report Forms
- Assist the IT Lead in the filming of teaching materials
- Facilitate on courses, both weekdays and weekends (on a rota basis)
- Support to Course Co-ordinator in organisation of courses when needed
Working with the IT Lead and the whole staff team to assist in the development of systems and resources to improve our educational delivery:
- Development and maintenance of internal database systems (Administrate and Microsoft Access).
- Maintaining and updating existing websites.
- Maintaining and publishing on Social Media (Facebook and Twitter)
- Any other administrative or I.T. related duties as required
For more information see the job advert and job description documents below.
If you have any questions regarding this post please contact Craig Stewart at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply
Download and complete the application form above and either email to email@example.com or post it to us at the following address:
F.A.O. Craig Stewart
Aberuthven Enterprise Park
Perth & Kinross