There are some great advantages to being a member of BASICS Scotland. These include access to:
- The BASICS Scotland Members site which contains a full video library of training videos published by BASICS Scotland
- Your Course History report (which can be downloaded as a pdf for CPD)
- Quarterly BASICS Scotland Clinical Governance meetings held using our internet based video conference system
- The BASICS Scotland Responders App
- Discounts to the BASICS Scotland Annual Conference as well as other BASICS Scotland events
To view the full list of benefits have a look at the Benefits page.
Click on the button above to apply for membership now using our online application form.
Membership can be paid online, by cheque (payable to BASICS Scotland), or by completing a direct debit mandate form.
Please note that Membership Applications cannot be processed until the necessary payment has been received.
If you would prefer to complete a paper application, please click here. All forms and payment should be returned to:
BASICS Scotland, Sandpiper House, Aberuthven Enterprise Park, Main Road, Aberuthven PH3 1EL.
Or emailed to – email@example.com
Membership Fees for 2018/19
Doctor £75 per annum
Allied Health Professionals £40 per annum
Non Clinical Organisations £40 per annum
Students £20 per annum
Retired Member or new BASICS Responder
50% Reduction to above Fees or Associate membership.
Please see Categories of Membership for further information.