BASICS Scotland Conference 2016 'Black Friday' Offer – Limited Availability!
The BASICS Scotland Annual Conference is just a little over 3 weeks away and we are offering a limited 'Black Friday Special Offer’ for £50 per person (day delegate rate).
BASICS Scotland are well aware of the trials and tribulations of shift working. By now, you will hopefully have your shift pattern for September and might be able to join us at our Annual Conference. If you don’t work shifts but have not yet confirmed you will be joining us hopefully we can give you an incentive to join us on September 3rd at The Newton Hotel, Nairn,
Our theme this year is ‘The Evidence, The Practice’.
Reasons to attend:
- Pre Hospital Trauma is an ever changing landscape. By joining us at the conference you will have access to, and be trained by, the leading experts in the field
- As well as hands on training we will have speakers sharing their advice and experience
- The conference provides ample networking opportunities to expand your network and develop working relationships with medical leaders and knowledge providers
Why should I attend:
- The BASICS Scotland Conference is recognised as a go to source for pre hospital trauma training, particularly in remote and rural Scotland
- We will also have leading medical suppliers, who are sponsors of the event, showcasing their latest products and engaging with delegates
- You will discuss new ideas and challenges within pre hospital trauma with your peers through informal conversations and learn practices that will allow you to improve your skills
Who should attend:
- Medical professions, pre-hospital and remote healthcare professionals in Scotland, allied health professionals and students
Full details of the conference and the workshops are available here: https://basics-scotland.org.uk/conference/wp-content/uploads/sites/5/2016/05/14th-annual-conference-brochure-for-web-complete-2.pdf
The £50 (day delegate only) offer is available from midnight tonight and for a very limited period
Please contact Leah Holmes (firstname.lastname@example.org) to confirm your booking or book online here: https://basics-scotland.org.uk/product-category/annual-conference/